All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME PACKS] >>> Gameroom Themes <<<

Krakerman

Don't forget that Elites have access to GameEx's FTP site as well. It might be good for all involved to speak with Tom regarding hosting with links set in the main downloads. Coming up with a naming convention so that these packs can be identified easily will be a must regardless.

I think that KRC has login info to Adultery's FTP. If he can't help you,then send Adultery a PM, and ask him to set an account up for you.

I haven't got access to Adultery's ftp, he did offer quite a while back but at that time I didn't need it, ive been using Dropbox ever since. Maybe if the chance arises again I'll take Adultery up on the offer.

Ok I went thru all my attachments an deleted them and for now on I am going to only post images for the currently/soon to be released themes and those will be deleted when I post a new theme. I am doing this since we are limited on space on the forums for attachments.

Thanks for all the hard work you’ve put into this theme Krak. I’ve literally run out of good things to say about it, and have resorted to simply hitting up the ‘like’ button. That’s a bit lazy on my part, so I figure I better vocalize it once again. Great Job!

Looks good, I just completed my theme based on yours and about 10 others in the theme section, it too supports all the great themes. you, KRC and myself are making. Maybe with multiple themes using your idea , others will start making themes. Hopefully by Monday I can upload it to the themes section.

• Like 2

Looking forward too seeing it. Unfortunately I got the flu yesterday (ugh!) so it kinda put a hamper on creating more themes over the weekend but since my fever seems to gone down I did manage to get a few more done so I should have the next pack ready by today!

Unfortunately I got the flu yesterday (ugh!) so it kinda put a hamper on creating more themes over the weekend but since my fever seems to gone down I did manage to get a few more done so I should have the next pack ready by today!

Looking forward to it Krak !

oh yeah and I feel for you cus flu sucks ass.