All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME PACKS] >>> Gameroom Themes <<<

Krakerman

Gameroom Themes Vol 23 Pack has been released! Includes the Cosmic Chasm custom bezel for MAME. Copy the cchasm.zip file that is in the Bezel folder into your mame artwork folder.

Thanks KRC. ;)

A few more themes for the next pack ... Gunfight, Hook, Journey & Shadow Warriors!

I love this theme. I cannot believe the detail you are putting into it!

I just upgraded to a "bells n whistles" i7 as my primary PC (up from a 3GHz single core - holy upgrade!) and I am positive this theme is going in! :)

• Like 1

Thanks ClassicGMR! :)

If you liked that theme then check out the Future Pinball theme I've been working on today! ;) Still woking on this theme but with this one the backglass is animated and working. The table itself is static but the backglass is animated with working lights and sound. I am doing all new videos for the backglasses for each of the tables. Looks really sweet man let me tell you. :D

• 2 weeks later...