All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

To all those effected by the aftermath of Sandy...

thurmansevolution

To all those effected by the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, I want to take a moment to dedicate this post to you.

Speaking on behalf of the GameEx community, we wish you a full and speedy recovery during these times.

As someone who survived Katrina, I can personally understand the hardship that occurs after the storm. The road to recovery may have it's obstacles, but you will always have the ability to rise above any challenge and to face any obstacle - for the spirit of humanity will never be broken.

May you, your family, and your community perservere in these trying times.

God bless,

LC

• Like 2

Is it bad that I donated $20 to the Red Cross because of this? I mean, when we had our fire a few years, everybody had a place to stay but us. So the Red Cross put dad and me up in a hotel for 3 days, gave us $100 or so for food and clothes. I mean, all things considered, I'm really grateful theres people out there that want to help those in need. I gave them like $5 after I got my job post-fire, but felt like it wasn't enough (no where near the $100 plus 3 days hotel stay). Now that I get paid a little more, I feel I can give a little more. When you think about all those people who don't have power, and then a fricken winter storm comes in, you KNOW they're suffering. They don't even have gasoline to help fuel their generators! I even donated to Red Cross back in 2001 (World Trade Center) when I was just a kid because I know how desperate people can be for any kind of help.