All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Change Steam Media location

Orlin

Hi there, is there away to change the steam media location?

I moving my arcade setup to new drives and doing better faster setup (new faster pc).

i wanted to install the GameEX and emulators on my SSD, roms on another drive and video, images, snaps on a 3rd.

but as my SSD is only 120GB it will fill up in no time once i start playing my steam games. as it will save all the images and videos on the SSD.

So is there away to change the location??

Thanks.

DAMN, i was hoping i could change the location in a .ini file somewhere.

Might have to move the GameEX folder then, into the 2nd drive until it can be done, as it will fill out my SSD to the max.

P.s i will post this in the feature request.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Orlin - you will get a thumbs-up from me on such a request. Steam integration is fairly new so I imagine that there will be more enhancements/features coming right along. Please keep in mind that Tom does take feature requests very seriously and does his best to make sure the community is taken care of within reason and ability. Go to the Feature & Enhancements Requests thread to post your suggestion!

• Like 1

Yeah, Tom is great from what i seen.

I just posted it up on the feature request.

As you said, its new to GameEX (GREAT addon to it BTW) and i am sure it will only get better.

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is now closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.