All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday Stu1983!

Draco1962

Happy Birthday Stu1983! Glad to see you retired your PimpDaddy hat. As all of us older than you are aware, Pimpin' ain't easy! It's hard on the knuckles when you have to reach back and smack a ho, especially when you have no powder. Have you seen the cost of that stuff nowadays?

Good thing I don't have babies to worry about because they'd be raw! Then they'd be crying all the time and I'd have to reach back and slap their mama. Yeah, it would be like "Hey biotch! Make them stop cryin' yo! What? I'll give you another talk to me like that! Get outta my face, before I tell the po-po you got Jimmy Hoffa stashed in yo trunk. Yeah, and by the way, the tickets for the Maury Show are on the dresser. Time we settle this 'Who da baby daddy?' shiznit now! Fo' Shizzle!"

pimpin-aint-easy-lg.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9fafEZAB9Q&feature=related

Wait until you hit 50! Hangover + normal aches & pains = Wishing you had the Reaper on Speed Dial!

Glad you had a good day of it and hopefully surrounded by loved ones and friends (and, if not friends, good-hearted strangers that brought their own bottle and happy to share)!