All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday GameEx!

nullPointer

Happy Birthday GameEx! Our very favorite frontend, our pride and joy, our sometimes unhealthy obsession, turns 8 years old today. Some of us have been here since the very early days, while others of us came along later. Which ever group you find yourself in, I'm sure we can agree that GameEx is one of the best pieces of software we've ever used. Thanks for birthing this beautiful baby Tom! The stretch marks hardly even show anymore. :D j/k

So I hope everyone will join me in celebrating this day. Hey, maybe a GameEx thong is just the thing to get you in that celebratory mood? Made for a woman but strong enough for a man, right fellas? Don't tell me you haven't considered it guys! ... You mean you haven't considered it? Uh ... I mean ... yeah ... me neither ... of course not. Who would even do that?! Ah well maybe a GameEx shirt for your dog is more your speed? No? You guys are hard to please! Look whatever your choice in undergarments or pet apparel, please join me in celebrating this anniversary of the first public release of GameEx.

Happy Birthday!!

Edit:

Actually I may have jumped the gun by a day. :wacko: While this event appears as September 1 on the calendar, it looks like the first public release didn't actually occur until September 2nd. All the same, I don't see any reason we can't make a weekend of it. Who's bringing the brew?! Adultery, hold me up while I do a keg stand! :D

Edited by nullPointer
Early Birthday Wishes