All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Eastwooded!

Draco1962

Totally agree there! Here in the States we're having Labor Day weekend (it's a three day weekend, sort of our unofficial tip of the hat to communism - j/k). Any hoo AMC is showing a bunch of Clint Eastwood westerns this weekend. Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, High Plains Drifter, Pale Rider; I'm pretty stoked. My kids think I'm going nuts, 'cause I keep breaking into loud renditions of

at random times. My wife got me into Westerns years ago, so we always enjoy socking in for a good western movie marathon.

@Draco: Thanks for giving Clint back some of his dignity with this pic. I was worried the old boy believed he was talking to invisible gnomes or something. :( It makes a bit more sense now. But only a bit. :D

I have it on my FB page as well. I did a little GIMP magic to make it appear he was talking to Mini-Obama sitting on the chair. Of course, the kid doesn't want to hear the truth and is showing some 'tude. I, for one, will vote for "time out" for him on November 6th!