All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Setup Wizard issue with Daphne

Krakerman

After so many computer issues today I just decided to do a clean fresh GameEx install of 12.79 and when I try to config Daphne it won't let me configure all the games only the first emulator within Daphne? Anyone else having the same issue at all? I did manage to configure it manually by editing the config file by hand.

I do ... just seeing if it's just my system or if it's an issue with the latest GameEx Setup Wizard. I got Daphne running but within the setup wizard you can't make many changes to Daphne.

I just never noticed before as I already had Daphne configured correctly, but now all my directories have changed and I needed to modify them so I manually did it and got it working.

I have attached a screenshot of it. When I click on the green arrow it skips to the verify setup screen.

Good one Bigby. I was just about to point that out. :)

That green arrow is for jumping to the next category, everything is single page now.

• Like 1

I haven't even bothered trying to set up Daphne because it looks hard! And I'm lazy... Lol!

Framefiles, god what a head ache Daphne can be.

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is marked as Resolved and is now closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.