All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] KRC's Compilation Backdrops (Ongoing)

KRC

I have made this thread on the basis of sharing my personal artwork that I use for my GameEx setup.

For some of my emulator entries I have a specific game series that is present, eg. Final Fantasy collection contains epsxe and all the Final Fantasy entries on the PSX. I have roughly about 15 of these and I am due to make more so I can access my favourites even more easier.

These entries of mine do not have any artwork except the artwork I create for them, They are not named accordingly but can easily be modified to do so.

I will also be making new logo compilations aswell.

Maybe someone else can get some use of them too. :)

post-9120-0-53719300-1346015351_thumb.pn

post-9120-0-05722700-1346015361_thumb.pn

post-9120-0-56442000-1346015372_thumb.pn

• Like 4

Final Fantasy PS2 logos,

• Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Final Fantasy XII

I havent included Final Fantasy XI yet, (FFXI PS2 wasnt released in europe)

The bottom layer to these is the grain of a PS2 Phat zoomed in.

post-9120-0-45052800-1346250908_thumb.pn

post-9120-0-79823100-1346250920_thumb.pn

post-9120-0-44661800-1346250932_thumb.pn

KRC, great logos.

I really think that we all themers should unite and make a big project for GameEx.

Something like you're doing, but imagine for Snes or Mame.

I know, It would take a LOOOOONG time, but with 6 or 10 people working on it, we could finish entire romsets in some months.

What you guys think ?

P.s. For people interested in my two themes (MetroEx and Pure GameEx) i'm finishing the console logos.

I think that I covered almost 70 diferent systems. I'm planing to release everything very soon and togheter.

Sorry about the Ad. ;)

• Like 2

i like the concept as well, as it looks nice.

just for curiosity, i wanted to ask the cab-users here, if they really play titles like FF on the cab? i mean do you use pads or the control-panel of your cab? i hear from my german friends, that nearly no one plays such titles on their cab, because it makes not really fun. thats why i decided to use only 6-buttons per player on my control-panel of the cab and if i need to play some PS1 or PS2 titles, i decide to use the pads.

i wonder what you all do?

yeah that sounds logical for me. thats also the way i will do it, but why people in the US tend to build super-large-spaceships-on-a-tiny-screen-cabs ? i really wonder about it. 8buttons per player, 4player setup and so on. do not want to offend here, i am just wondering why?