All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Extender issue

Krakerman

Ok guys after re-installing my Win 7 on my PC and getting GameEx back up and running I am having slight issue with GameEx Extender. What is happening is when I start Extender ion my second monitor it says trying to connect to 127.0.0.1:8383 then fails then trys again like 3 times then it finally runs. Any ideas why it might be taking long?

Could it be that GameEx RSS feed is down ? Just trying to get some idea what might be happening as I've never had issues before with it not working. Well it works just takes 3 attempts before connecting.

I noticed last night the RSS feed was causing my install to delay on startup for a long time (it was down for a while but came back this morning). The log finally showed the error and GameEx would start. So yes Krak, I'm sure it's related (especially if you get the RSS timeout error in your log). I wouldn't worry about it. :)