All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] Please welcome our newest Elite Member...

Draco1962

Please welcome our newest Elite Member, one whose nomination into this realm of membership is probably no surprise. He is well-known for his signature graphics, his increasing theming and logo making prowess. He is also known for his initials that conjure visions of an adult toy store merger with a fried chicken franchise.

Without further ado, please welcome and congratulate the man with the gender-bending moniker....KaceyRayClare! :D

Congrats and welcome, Ray!

• Like 2

Congratulations KRC! This is a richly deserved promotion. I’ve honestly been expecting this news to drop for a while now. Thanks for all the contributions and work you put in around here. You blew into this community like a wildfire and have played an active role in spurring on the creative revolution that we’re currently enjoying. Let a thousand flowers bloom? More like Let a thousand themes, plugins, and other creative projects bloom!

So now you’ve got an elite title to match your elite status here!*

*You do realize you’re indentured now don’t you!? :P

oooooooh man,

I dont really know what to say other than over the past couple of months I have been working as hard as I can to fit within this wonderful community, What makes it so great is that all members are warm and very welcoming, I couldnt ask for a better place to be.

I am very honored to be placed as an elite member and will continue to provide the best of my ability.

Thanks guys.

PS.

A very funny thing just happened, I just recently returned from a trip to my local Gamestation as I know one of the guys who works there and he always rings me up if any rarities get traded in, I picked up Kingdom Hearts and Okami for £1 the pair and he offered me an Elite Gamestation card :D How weird is that?

Ive uploaded a little picture

• Like 1

Yeah ...... it's been time to re-install everything, but it's very time consuming and I've been taking my time with it. I just picked up another computer also that I got for free a Velocity dual core that I'm upgrading and installing XP on last night. It had Vista on it. So I've been a little busy. Might be another week before I get to start back on the theme. I'm in no hurry with this one like I was with Retro Arcade HD. Congrats on your promotion btw my friend!! You deserve it :)