All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 12.78

Tom Speirs

EmuMovies has generously allowed Snaps and Titles to be completely free content for free users of the automatic download feature in GameEx (and the download service utility) so this version reflects that and the automatic artwork download feature in GameEx will also download titles for free EmuMovies users. Thank you EmuMovies. Enjoy!

View the full article

• Like 5

After updating tonight now when I try to fire up GameEx...GameEx Extender says cannot connect to server and I have to click on the secondary display to get GameEx to start but then the RSS feed from GameEx isn't working on my theme. Unless that had something to do with it. When I use MetroICS Theme it fires right up.

UPDATE! forget it I'm going to re-install Windows tonight anyways so I will re-install tomorrow and see what happens.

gameex.com is down right now so thats why the rss is not working. We are migrating the server to have much faster storage. It will be a bit patchy for another day or so. The download service, all my other sites and gamesdbase.com will also be affected.

Thanks for the news update Tom!

I figured it was down. Will be a few more days anyways til I get my computer back up and running again. Plus my brother-in-law just gave me his old dual core velocity computer that I am currently upgrading the video card and messing about with. Just one more computer around the house.

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is now closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.