All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[SKINS] Controller Image Kit

@KRC: Totally agree on Silent Hill 2! It's one of the few games that kept me wondering just exactly what the hell was going on right up until the very end. Also one of the few games I've played through multiple times just to get every ending.

Yeah its one of the best games I have ever played, when I first purchased it over 10 years ago I couldnt get enough of it, I even went and got the OST, even my Mrs was hooked on it, she liked the fact that it was kind of a real story and had jumpy moments like Pyramid Head standing behind the bars in the hotel, Silent Hill 1 and 3 were nearly as good but No. 2 had the edge over them. Most people dont rate SH4 The Room but its a pretty decent game once you get into it. The only other SH game I played was Homecoming on the 360, I did complete it but found the combat system really annoying, Konami need to bring back the puzzles and suspense :)

• 3 weeks later...

null - All,

I have created a backdrop element that I will be including with my theme based upon the XArcade Tankstick to augment this great controller image kit! I have also created a generic "PCB schematic" to go along with it.

post-5872-0-88635100-1344992915_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-76884900-1345164407_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-87433700-1345164411_thumb.pn

• Like 3

I've updated the Background image kit to incorporate the completely awesome schematic diagram images that Draco created. These things are super cool; thanks again for sharing Draco! :D Download links have been updated in the original post.

@ Draco: As a side note, I'm also pretty pumped to check out the additional schematic and pcb layouts you're adding to Blue Neon LCD. As something of an engineering nerd, that stuff is right up my alley! Great concept.

It definitely adds more bulk and time to the theme. I will likely just include the schematics for the systems that I use/plan to use which will not be enough for those that emulate every system known to mankind. Sorry to have hijacked the thread and you don't have to add anything to your already cool contribution! BTW you need to submit a theme based upon your design elements for this pack - seriously!

I do have a basic concept for a theme that's been rattling around in my ol' noggin for a while, but it will be a bit of a departure from the elements in this kit (although not altogether incompatible). I've been slowly putting together some pieces for it, but it's likely to be something that happens after I wrap up a couple of other projects on my docket.