All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx 12.71 stops responding when loading

thurmansevolution

It wouldn't be a waste if I could afford it my friend. ;)

PS: If I had your money I'd burn mine and do a little dance. I hear you got a bigger apartment since you needed another bedroom because your mattress is stuffed so full. LOL!

I'll run downstairs and test it out. One sec.

So it helped is the good news. But I lost my loading screen again is the bad news. LOL!

Ahh rub it in some more! LOL!

I suppose you'll be hitting up the Olympics too huh? Lucky dog!

As if I needed another reason to envy ya. I can't believe you're that close and won't even go see at least one event. Everyone should go at least once! If they ever have it in Chicago I'd drive the 3.5 hours just to watch. I love the Olympics!

• Like 1

Its great to feel part of it but you had to apply for tickets a long time ago and there was no guarantee you would get any or idea of what you'd get access to. Im not a big sports fan but apart from all the economic doom and gloom its a good year for the UK. Its a shame all the bad news is overshadowing things though.

• Like 1

Good Morning! Lol, I just woke up from the strangest dream - I was trying to find some Blackberry Cobbler...never really found any lol.

Anyway, Thanks Tom for the attached file - I'm gonna try it out :) . I agree with Adultery about the small lag - its really small. The only time it ever became more than just a second was when it was trying to download artwork from emumovies. Speaking of, on a future release, can you make it to where it will download from Emumovies at a timed interval or something? lol - I've noticied that when even coming out of the screensaver or starting the application, it rechecks everything, which in turn seems to create the bit of an extra lag.

About the Olympics - You seen the Olympic Tourch pass by? ...You are one lucky motha f@#ker Tom!! lol ...I almost had the chance to see the Olympics when it was in Atlanta years ago, but was in the same boat as you - had to apply for the tickets. I have a friend here who got her tickets to the Olympics that year - it seems that she goes to the summer olympics ever four years, including this one. I'm gonna be watching it at home though - gives me a good area of space to cuss at the tv if the U.S. doesn't get the gold lol :P

• Like 1

About the Olympics... for a person like me who was educated in classic literature I feel touched every time I see the torch rite goin' on... It is a greek rite that has been perpetuated through centuries... Sane competition, all the valour of the humanity has been putted in a single place.

My 1st wife, kids and I saw the hand-off of the torch to Alex Trebeck in 1996 (in Jacksonville FL on its way to Atlanta) just a few blocks from where we lived at the time, It is something you get to witness only once in a lifetime for most.

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is now marked as Resolved and has been closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.
  • Like 1