All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] Banner Logos (NEW SET IN PROGRESS) (DISCONTINUED)

KRC

Thanks for all the great output KRC! This logo set continues to impress. You're a workaholic!

Thanks,

I dont actually work friday saturday or sunday so the next 3 days there will be quite alot from me popping up in the User Projects area.

All is going well with these banners at the moment, so I thought I would upload a few more. I have also started to make second and even third versions of some of them, simply because its addictive :)

• Like 1

It's a very nice work, KRC! And I had been writing something to suggest you when I saw that you already hit the spot...

Making banners different in style and background colour as you originally planned may fit a specific theme for which they were created, but, on the other hand, the set misses flexibility... The way you are working on now... well they can be used in different projects...

My compliments for your work, concepts and ideas!!!! :)

@AIpha,

Thanks for the kind words, :)

I wanted to have these to be more flexible so more people could use them. I thought creating the banners with a different background would have been ok but wouldn't have fitted with most people's themes due to them being a specific color scheme.

these are very clean' cant wait for the complete package my fingers hovering over the download button already lol.

these are very clean' cant wait for the complete package my fingers hovering over the download button already lol.

I would say roughly im about halfway through these, Ive got quite a few projects ongoing and I do a little bit at a time to each project. I cant put a timeframe for completion on these but it shiuldnt be too long

Just don't burn out, Ray! You are a machine, but machines need a break once in a while.

(The Terminator) Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That KRC is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesnt feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until he finished.

Just a little follow on from another topic. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...