All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Show your support! "Like" a project!

Draco1962

All - You have probably noticed at the bottom of each and every post is a "Like This" button. While it may seem trivial, I know that when someone is using something I created and I see that they of clicked this button that I am on the right track.

If you are using a plug-in, script, or app, regardless of whether recent or not, that one of our fellow users has poured his/her blood, sweat, and tears into to create, please let them know by clicking the "Like This" button at the bottom of the first post of their project announcement thread!

• Like 3

But on a more serious note, Draco is right, even a single like from somebody on a project topic will entice people to continue with their existing creations and give the creator more willingness to do more projects for the community.