All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

5ft tall GameEX

naborneo

So I decided to grab a projector from work and a bed sheet from the linen closet, and set it up outside for a little holiday mid-week party in the backyard with friends.

These pictures don't give it justice how awesome it was to sit in lawn in the back yard playing a 5ft tall game of street fighter.

2l907qg.jpg

t51tuo.jpg

2d7t1u8.jpg

68bg2f.jpg

nq8f9v.jpg

k8eti.jpg

• Like 1

The portable projectors are a helluva lot more potent than they used to be! My employer just purchased a few of the Casios with HDMI inputs and they look sweet! Thanks for the share! Great job!

P.S. Do you plan to release your theme soon and submit an entry into the contest?

I told my buddy to stand in front of the screen to get a scale.

But it was fun, just a bunch of beers, GameEX, and everyone just sweating in the damn humidity of Chicago.

The best, was we were playing GoldenEye, and realize that just one of our screens of the 4-player split screen was bigger then the entire screen we use to play 4 player on. haha

Goldeneye plays like shit on my rig! Any suggestions on emulator/setup for that game? TBH, I REALLY wanna play Perfect Dark, and if Goldeneye will work I assume PD will too. :)

Goldeneye plays like shit on my rig! Any suggestions on emulator/setup for that game? TBH, I REALLY wanna play Perfect Dark, and if Goldeneye will work I assume PD will too. :)

I use Project64 1.6 and have never had an issue.

11l3kuc.jpg