All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Fathers Day!

Draco1962

I never spawned a "mini-me" or at least so far as I am aware :blink: . I have, however, helped to raise a total of 4 children - coming into their lives through two marriages. I have the grey hairs from their trials and tribulations, the occasional heavy heart from sharing their losses, the biggest crows feet from squinting at their "Oops!" moments, the largest smile lines from cheering their successes. Most importantly, I have the warmth of their love that reminds me on my worst days what this life is all about.

So whether you are a bio-dad or or not, just remember that any boy can make a child, but it takes a man to be a father! If you can relate to any of the above, then you're it!

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there!

Thanks! And happy fathers day!

I have 2 boys, one I made and one I acquired through adoption. Its a gift in and of itself! :)