All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday, Starbuck!

Draco1962

Happy Birthday, Starbuck! It is good to have another crotchety old man around the forums! Well, that is, if you are indeed a man.

In Melville's "Moby Dick," Starbuck was a man. Back in the 70s, Starbuck was a man in the Battlestar Galactica universe, but was then a woman in the 21st century series. What a gender bender! Since 2 out of 3 Starbucks are men, then I will assume you are one as well. But, since Starbuck is part of the name of the Seattle coffee chain, then maybe all bets are off? :blink:

Now that I have totally confuzzled the hell out of myself regarding your true gender, then I will depart this post by amending my original Happy Birthday wish and say "Happy Birthday, Starbuck! It is good to have another crotchety old man/nag around the forums!" to ensure that I have not angered either gender to which you may lay claim.

Enjoy your day!

:D

Thanks Draco,

Yes I'm a man and a old one at that. Turned 59 today. In my younger days (The 70's) I was a screen double for Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica which is why I took the computer name. And I'm not much of a coffee drinker. The cost of a starbuck would cut into my gaming budget.

Happy Birthday Starbuck! One year older, one year wiser! Hope it's an awesome day for you

I do like how Draco1962 always starts a new Happy B'Day topic with a small piece of his thoughtful mind

I think you mean ... a small piece of the sprawling manifesto he's slowly scrawling on to the wall of his padded cell.

Just kidding Draco! :D ... I think.