All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> Gameroom Theme Released!!!<<<

Here is a better VP logo with the color of the theme.

[uPDATE] Fixed the shadowing around Rudy as well as corrected the left red arrow to be the same as the right one on the instruction card (Details, details...) :P

I wanted to use actual instruction cards but I can't find any good images of them at all. So I had to kinda make my own that somewhat resembled the ones on the UltraPin. I have actually made a Backglass with DMD and Instruction card that displays on my second monitor that is setup at 1050x1680 when the table is selected and running. I'll see if I can get a snapshot of it to show you all.

[EDIT] Image removed!

Here is a peek at the one I did for the above table. This is what runs on my secondary monitor (which is a Samsung SyncMaster turned in vert mode running @ 1050x1680) using GameEx Extender when the table is selected. It's my version of the backglass with running DMD box and an instruction card or just other artwork that looks cool like in this case for this table. :D

I also made an UltraPin one for the tables that I can't find any good artwork for, also tables that don't have a DMD display or tables that would be too difficult to do. So that it would stay in tune with my UltraPin style theme for VP. Now I have well over 500+ tables so it's gonna be another long project for me to work on in my spare time. but it looks really f'n cool when it's running.

Of course I don't have one of those cool looking Pin Cabinets so this is what I use to run on my HDTV and my secondary monitor (Samsung SyncMaster) that I have rotated in Vertical Mode for all my games that I run at 1050x1680 mostly for my SHMUPs or for my GameEx Extender art is what I mainly use it for. Most of you won't even need this at all unless you have a secondary monitor like I have setup. So this will probably never get released it's mainly for my personal use but just to give you guys an idea of what other projects I'm doing also for my system.

Thanks and I'm right there with you on that one as the NES was my main gaming device when I was in the Navy back in the days.

[uPDATE]

Ok I cleaned up the cart images and made them more crisper and a tad larger and moved a few other things around. Also as you can see the colored Zelda cart is included. :D This one theme is gonna take me awhile to complete because I am doing well over 700+ cart images. I thought at first noway was I going to do it, but after seeing just a few of them in action I talked myself into doing it because it looks really cool when you see it running. Plus I decided I'm not going to rush this theme much like I did with Retro Arcade HD. This theme is really meant for my personal gameroom not for a competition so I'm going to take my time with it and make everything just the way I want it.

I decided to change VP theme again and this will be the final version of that one. I like the gameroom logo on the table better plus the table title images look better this way as well. Plus I added drop down targets with reflections as well.

Thanks! I must say I'm liking this one better than my last theme for sure. Here is the new updated Colecovision theme and also changed the cart image to reflect the theme a bit and I like how it turned out.

[EDIT] Image removed!

Thanks! I must say I'm liking this one better than my last theme for sure. Here is the new updated Colecovision theme and also changed the cart image to reflect the theme a bit and I like how it turned out.

Heh does that say "High Resolution Video Cartridge?" Lol!

Thanks! Yes the cartridge images on the Atari 2600 took me a week and 1/2 to finish. I have over 575 of them done including homebrew ones. Those things take alot of time to do and can be very repetitive. I take a break between doing them and working on the next system/theme. In the end it's well worth it thou.

I went back and deleted all my old snapshots to save space as the forums won't allow me to upload any more pics. Those snapshots were all old anyways and don't reflect what the new theme looks like anyways. With that said I am attaching a few more that I finished up tonight (now that I have more room to upload my images).

@hansolo77 btw this snap of the colecovision doesn't include the newer "High Resolution Video Cartridge" image. It does thou have a new border around the top and bottom of the game logos on the cart that I added.

Check over at Hyperspin's and AtomicFE Layout's site. Alot of the hard to find images that I get I take from screenshots or magazines and then cut them out and touch them up removing the backgrounds and the jaggies from them and turn them into png images.

I did acquire some of my images from Hyperspin by just simply searching their forums, I will have to take a look at AtomicFE that you mentioned, even though I have heard of AtomicFE, I have never visited their site.