All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> Gameroom Theme Released!!!<<<

Uses the name of your rom. So whatever the name of your rom is ... is what the theme should be. Now I was hoping to use map files to put them in alphabetical order however map file doesn't work correctly as it adds extra things to the display and not just the names on the list within the map file. I tested it and it doesn't work correctly. It does name the roms perfect but for some reason it's adding in blanks/spaces when it displays and I need it not to do that as it screws things up with my theme. It's like I have to hit the down arrow twice to display the next game in the list. If Tom has another way of displaying them in alpha order let me know.

Ok no worries.

What would happen if someone were to share a theme and it's no-intro named but the user uses goodsets etc...

Obviously the theme could be renamed but what if it was a set of themes?

Could the themes go through a Rom auditer?

Maybe. It should work with any set the only issue is having it name them in correct order alphabetically. Me I created a new games directory and doing them as I go and moving the games zips to the new directory and naming them as I create a new theme for them. So that way my theme only list the games I have themes for.

Were old so were eating at 3:00. Might not be any left overs good thing the store gave us a free turkey as well so I can have that after thanksgiving for just me and my wife.

Just got done making the cranberry stuffing and carving the bird. All set for transportation....See ya guys l8ter tonight!!

They are themes just in a pack set thats all. So I will release them as Atari Set #1, Stern Set #1 ect ect...

btw I got a message from Adultery today sounds like he might set up an ftp again like I did the last time with my theme. Here are some themes that I did today. These will be included in a seperate pack. Most of these are in the Atari Collection Pack except for Bubbles of course which will be in the Williams Collection..

• Like 1

Here is the new Main screen. There are no sub menus anymore when selecting your systems as well as MAME. It will go straight to your MAME game themes now. That is one of the main reasons for setting up MAME as a seperate emulator than using GameEx MAME setup feature.

Although most of the themes are pretty straight forward to create, when searching google images, and some other sources, some of the artwork is pretty much non existent, so I have to compromise or make my own which is a bit time consuming.