All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] New 3D Logos

naborneo

Here is the download page to the 3D logos that I will be creating:

https://www.dropbox....ns9z/tGXBVIbd79

This list will be automatically updated the moment I finish a design.

Below is the master list of what I will be creating. Not every item is on this list, but for my theme, it creates a complete list.

I will be happy to create any additional logos that you might ask for, all I ask is that you provide a vector image (*.eps or *.ai) file. This cuts a lot of work for me for prepping everything.

Hope this helps out the GameEX community, it's a great piece of software, and I'm glad to help out anyway I can.

2uptrep.jpg

√ GameEx
√ Arcade Menu
√ MAME
√ All MAME Games
√ MAME Original Games
√ MAME Adult Games
√ MAME Multiplayer Games
√ 4 Player Simultaneous
√ MAME Vector Games
√ MAME Not Played
√ MAME Horizontal Games
√ MAME Vertical Games
√ Live - GameEX Favorites
√ Neo-Geo MVS Games
√ CPS Games
√ Atari Games
√ Lightgun Games
√ Trackball Games
√ Spinner Games
√ Golden Era of Arcade
√ Update List
√ Naomi
√ Atomiswave
√ Model 2
√ Model 3
√ Steam Menu
√ Console Emulators Menu
√ Atari 2600
√ Nintendo
√ Sega Master System
√ Sega Mega Drive
√ Sega Genesis
√ Super Nintendo
√ Sega 32X
√ Sega CD
√ Nintendo 64
√ Sony Playstation
√ Nintendo GameCube
√ Sega Dreamcast
√ Sony Playstation 2
√ Sony Playstation 3
√ Neo-Geo AES
√ Commodore 64
√ Coleco Vision
√ 3DO
√ Atari 5200
√ Atari 7800
√ Atari Jaguar
√ Colecovision
√ Intellivision
√ TurboGrafx-16
√ Microsoft Xbox
√ Microsoft Xbox 360
√ Handheld Emulators Menu
√ Nintendo DS
√ Nintendo Gameboy
√ Nintendo Gameboy Advance
√ Sega Game Gear
√ Neo-Geo Pocket
√ Bandai Wonderswan
√ Sony PSP
√ Atari Lynx
√ Most Played
√ Play Random Game
√ Favorites
√ Search
√ All Games
√ Config
√ Exit

UPDATED: 120928 - 04:42 GMT

post-338-0-67552500-1348804902_thumb.jpg

post-338-0-88007600-1348804931_thumb.jpg

post-338-0-26786300-1348804959_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Nice work, what program are you using to do these?

I'm a render artist in Chicago, I used Cinema 4D to create these.

...Need to work on the lighting a little more. Need them to shine a little better, more like the Saturn Logo, that turned out great IMO.

Ahh the Alpha channel opens up a ton of possibilities. Awesome work on these!

I was just in Chicago last week for a petroleum marketer's meeting. I'm about 4.5 hours north of you. Midwest is the best! ;)

Ahh the Alpha channel opens up a ton of possibilities. Awesome work on these!

I was just in Chicago last week for a petroleum marketer's meeting. I'm about 4.5 hours north of you. Midwest is the best! ;)

West Mids is the best! ;)

Alright work day is over, but I was able to finish SEGA & NINTENDO.

But this will take up way to much time to upload them to TinyPic every time I make changes. So below is the link to my Dropbox where you can look & download the files.

There are 3 angles of the logo just because I haven't decided what to go with yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1qbnbl1yot90ijc/A0juppl2qd

If you need a place to put these, I can hook up some online storage for you. ;)

I do very much appreciate the offer, but as long as everyone does not have an issue downloading from this link, that page is a local folder on my computer, so it has instant updates till i remove the link. So no extra overhead on my part. :)

[This was the original first post, but does not have all the info, see first post of the forum, for most up-to-date info.]

For what it's worth, I thought the logos for my Theme could use an update. So while I have some down time at work I've been working on 3D logos. I'll be putting them in my Confluence Port Theme when I'm done, but feel free to use them if you'd like.

So far I've only finished the Sega section, which took about 2 hours, but since I can only do this in my down time at work, I thought I'd post as I go.

Enjoy!

34e3qli.jpg

2n10qo.jpg

25iupg1.jpg

akhmp5.jpg

11m6j50.jpg

2hcp73b.jpg

Truly nice work. I may have to go back and use these on my theme.

As far as requests, will you do one for the Commodore 64? I have attached an EPS for the C64 (I had to rar it since the forum doesn't allow eps uploads). Im not sure if it is the type of file you need. I simply put the logo I used in png format and saved it as en eps in photoshop. Let me know if you can use it or if I need to try another method.

C64 Logo.rar

Truly nice work. I may have to go back and use these on my theme.

As far as requests, will you do one for the Commodore 64? I have attached an EPS for the C64 (I had to rar it since the forum doesn't allow eps uploads). Im not sure if it is the type of file you need. I simply put the logo I used in png format and saved it as en eps in photoshop. Let me know if you can use it or if I need to try another method.

I wish it was just as easy as saving it in a different format. A vector image, in the simplest terms is an image created by math. When you create an image for example in Adobe Illustrator, it's really just a GUI for a bunch of mathematical numbers to create an image in space. What the means, is that you can make a vector image as small or as large as you want with NO pixelation EVER....And as far as 3D programs go, you can import those vector images in as objects, because it is a line in space, it's just now a 3D line in space.

Where I've found 90% of the logos so far is www.seeklogo.com. So check out there it's free.

I also found the Commodore 64 logo there as well. http://www.seeklogo....logo-33900.html

I'll add it to the list for 'ya.