All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday, kaceyrayclare!

Draco1962

Happy Birthday to all 3 of you! I am assuming with a name like kaceyrayclare, it is correct to assume that you are a Siamese Triplet with 3 heads and possibly counts of body parts other than the standard of 2 arms, legs, etc. It must have been frustrating in the kacerayclare household for dear ol' mum trying to buy clothing to satisfy, especially when one of the heads is a girl (clare). I won't even approach the awkwardness of dating with the 3 of you. :blink:

Now I have totally confused myself, embarrassed 3 people at one time, so I will stop this diatribe and hold up a glass of water (at work after all) and say "Salut!" Well, not actually saying it because there are people around me and Gawd forbid they should think I am some alcoholic wack job.. uh, now this is just great isn't it! My boss saw what I was typing... thanks for getting me busted, you gang of 3!

Thanks for the messages guys!

Incase anyone is wondering where where my name comes from, kacey is my eldest daughter's name, ray is my name, and clares is the name of my fiancee.

@Draco1962 - Hope you didn't get into too much trouble at work.

@nullPointer - I did hope for another external HDD from the missus but she got me a 256gb flash drive instead, no complaints there then. She made me laugh when she gave it me, she said I've got this for you and then she asked about my fax machine asking how the paper goes through the telephone cables, I lol'd so hard.

That’s a really cool origin of your user name kaceyrayclare! When I first saw it I thought you might hail from the southern U.S. where the three part name is not so uncommon (as reflected by our venerated poet laureate Billy Ray Cyrus).

Any hoo, glad your birthday has been a smashing success! Also how does the paper get transmitted through the phone lines?! :huh:

I thought you said she was your fiancée? They don't stop putting out until after the wedding I thought. Lol!

Wow, hope nobody was injured, there was fire in our old 3 storey apartment building in 2005, it started on the bottom floor and went up to the middle floor, luckily we lived on the top floor and only had smoke damage which was annoying as hell. Apparently it was started by a guy burning his bank statements in an oil drum. He was a bit weird though.