All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Arcades can talk

Cool kid

Pretty much what we think too. As in:

Wow... Is this dude for real or is he toying with us? Something just doesn't seem right when it comes to the axis your globe is spinning on if you know what I mean. ;)

Care to fill us in on the joke here bud? :D

Care to fill us in on the joke here bud? :D

I still think the joke's on us. This guy is either:

1. A bot (with a surprising aversion to peddling spam)
  2. A four year old
  3. Someone with a limited capacity for the English language
  4. Some combination of the above

Once again, sincere apologies if number 3 is the case (although in this case I must defer to Adultery's previous question, "How high are you?"), but my money is still on number 1 (FWIW).

Wow Drac... Did you really just drop Jersey Shore references in your post? I guess it's come full circle then! LOL!

/headdesk

The great thing is that it wouldn't have to mix the air, just pass air through tubes within the refrigerated air and return to the heat source in a closed or nearly closed loop. Well the second great thing. The first would be beer!

This was before I built the keezer. It would have to be VERY frost free otherwise the condesation alone would jack the components. My current rig holds 6 kegs, a CO2 tank and a Beer Gas tank but it gets might wet in there (built from an old deep freeze). I tiled the coffin box and added a couple more taps last night. Still need to grout and stain it but it's coming along.

Beer can't talk like arcades though. But it can be more fun to talk about arcade games with beer!

post-8968-0-49450900-1337987881_thumb.jp

• Like 1

That was KINDA what I wanted to do but keeping the keg cool was a problem. I'm not normally a room temp beer guy.

Actually if your cabinet was wide enough or deep enough you could incorporate the right size dorm fridge in the base and run the tap out like that...

Thats just all there is to it! I'm gonna be 32 on Monday (Memorial Day in the US), and I've never even had a beer, let alone something harder. Not even wine coolers. I'm gonna have to get something on my birthday. Too bad I have to work though. Who wants to come over and send me off? :)

Grab a couple shoes of Jager and you'll be nice and warm. :)

I suppose ganja is out too then? Lol!

THREAD HIJACKING

I actually feel really bad about it. A good friend and coworker committed suicide Sunday morning this week, and we had a bonfire get-together to remember him. There was beer, and they all drank a shot of his favorite (Southern Comfort). I drank a sip of bottled water with the toasts. I just feel so disrespectful.

Why? You drank a toast to someone lost. Nothing wrong because you didn't partake of his favorite drink. The fact that you cared to show up and be with others and remember him is what matters.

[We now return you to the thread already in progress...which was long since hijacked into utter silliness about 10 posts ago]

Yeah man. Being there is the important part bro... pending time in someone's honor. You did just what you needed to do. :)

Thanks guys. I just felt bad I didn't participate in the alcohol part. I'll break down and try some eventually. :) I saw at work they got these mini bottles of Kahlua 10/$10, so I might just grab one of those next time I have a day off.