All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

iPad 3 "The New iPad"

Krakerman

Can't wait til the 16th (Next Friday) as my "new iPad" 3G will be arriving ... can't wait to check out some of the retro games that I have already on my iPod Touch on the iPad. Might have to take a break from working on my theme to play around with my new toy. Probably not thou as I have been making some good progress as of late. :D

Anyone else getting the new iPad?

I was looking at the new Samsung Smart Phone / Pad hybrid (Android FTW). The iPad is just too rich for my blood. :)

Does Jungool play well on an HD device?

Well I have over 700+ apps mostly games on my iPod Touch and quite a few iPad games that I bought last year when they were real cheap. IPad has some real cool games on it. My favorite has to be Vector Tanks EX! It's like Battlezone on steroids.

Gotta say this thing is really fun. Been spending my whole weekend messing about with it and the new ipad is awesome. Back to work on the theme now!

If your looking for some old school Llamasoft shooter on the new iPad then look no further than Gridrunner. This game is addicting. :D

Now I can assemble my iCade my wife got me for X-mas.