All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Dualshock ps3 joypad

Frankybabes

I have recently loaded the above ps3 joypad and it works amazingly good except for the buttons! it worked perfectly first time but not since, it works on mame and on other pc games but not on GameExI have double checked the setup and everything is correct? what am I missing if anyone could help I would be wery obliged. thank you Frank.

• Like 1

Likely there will be some additional configuration you will need to perform in GameEx. I am clearly not a pro at this but many are here in the forums. I have found in my limited experience that setting up a 3rd party application such as Xpadder or Pinnacle Game Profiler to be the best option for configuring any joypads (Xbox/360, Dualshock, Logitech, etc.) for which there is a wealth of information in these forums and experience to clarify and help you to troubleshoot..