All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Theme Editor Errors - App unusable

Draco1962

Not like I know my shizzle like you do but...

If I was making the same theme on a 32-bit, would I just hit the wall at some point? Or are you distributing the workload based on the resources that are available? The theme size is the problem right

? Obviously dynamic loading would completely solve this problem, since it wouldn't load each image every time the editor loads, I get that. Wouldn't it also speed up the loading process? The way it is now you almost need a background worker and status label since it just sits there stuck until the theme loads up.

Help me to learn HK. ;)

I have completed my test and it is taking about anything I can throw at it ATM. Thanks again! If we can get it to load dynamically and a few other extras thrown in, I think we can hope to leverage against the power of Window x64 builds. Maybe even get Tom to program to utilizing some GPU computational power as an option for those modern systems that have the power and support for it!