All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy New Year

Tom Speirs

I am sure I can speak for the staff too but happy new year to all GameEx users from myself and the moderating team.

It is you that makes GameEx what it is. I think that has been proved but if the product did not get the reception and feedback it gets that keeps me on my toes I would have given up on it a long time ago.

A special thanks as always to Frequency, Draco, Tempest, Brian, Adultery, Flash and Ben. Thank you for sticking by me through good and bad. I hope I have done the same.

Wishing you a prosperous and fun new year.

Tom.

Happy New Year! 2012 will be another year of uncertainty and change - some good, some great, and some not so much. It is knowing that I have family & friends to share it with that make all of it worth while. I wish everyone a safe, fun, and prosperous 2012!

Yay Happy New year to all who use and actively contribute to making GameEx and the support THE best, 2011 was a good year but im expecting 2012 to be even better.

Party on !!