All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Final Burn Alpha 0.2.97.15 - Help with Neo Geo Cd in GameEx

UNFORGIVEN II

I've tried various settings and not for lack of trying , I cannot get any Neo Geo Cd games to launch from cue (preferably) , or Iso from GameEx . Does anyone know how to do this ? I'm also having problems with Mega Drive . Any help will be greatly appreciated .

I've tried various settings and not for lack of trying , I cannot get any Neo Geo Cd games to launch from cue (preferably) , or Iso from GameEx . Does anyone know how to do this ? I'm also having problems with Mega Drive . Any help will be greatly appreciated .

I don't see command-line options for running NeoGeo CD games in FBA. I did some testing and can't find a solution at this time. I also tried the FBA forums but looks like it's down for the moment. I would maybe try an alternative emulator or wait for another user that has had success.

If you're not intrinsically tied to FBA, I'd definitely recommend giving NeoRaine a shot for emulating Neo-Geo CD. Take a look at the the developer's page and see if it will meet your needs. I typically don't run many Neo-Geo CD games since they are usually quite similar to their counterparts in MAME, but NeoRaine fit the bill perfectly when I added it to my system a while back.

If you're not intrinsically tied to FBA, I'd definitely recommend giving NeoRaine a shot for emulating Neo-Geo CD. Take a look at the the developer's page and see if it will meet your needs. I typically don't run many Neo-Geo CD games since they are usually quite similar to their counterparts in MAME, but NeoRaine fit the bill perfectly when I added it to my system a while back.

Thanks for the suggestion nullPointer!

And I've had luck with Nebula myself. But that was in the past and I don't play the games to give much more of an opinion but it is one of the recommended emulators for this system according to my resources.