All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

MAME Bezel Editor

Krakerman

I'm talking about a editor that works similar to the GameEx Theme Editor that you could load in a image then define a box around your screen size in the bezel then that will generate the lay file when you save it and possible save to a zip file ready to go that can be saved to the MAME Artwork folder.

• 1 year later...

I want to convert this to work with the new version of MAME but having troubles with the editor. Can anyone of you guys fix this to work!

Maybe one more reason to have a WYSIWYG type of Editor so it would make designing our own bezels much easier. I know there would be a heckuva lot more of theme if there was one. I have a bunch of custom ones I wanted to make.

I think it more appropriate that this be submitted as a Feature Request. A WYSIWYG Bezel Editor would be a nice feature, indeed, although I think it would enhance theme creation as opposed to generating more themes! B)