All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> Retro Arcade HD RELEASED!!! <<<

Krakerman

[NEWS] >>> Release date has been set to Mother's Day!!! <<<

The time has come and I have completed Retro Arcade HD and am ready to release this beast upon you all :D

It's been alot of work but it has been alot of fun as well and hope that it will look just as good on your system as it does mine.

Special thanks shoutout goes to Adultery for all the help last night getting this thing uploaded and available for you all. ;)

No worries man. Its what I do. :)

You can also find it in the theme page of GameEx.com. :)

I haven't updated GameEx for a while (think I'm on about 12.35) but was planning to update and download this theme because it looks so damn good!

Any associated risks? Anything special I need to do to get the theme running? (ie the previous post disturbs me a bit....)

congrats.... well done. looks really nice. probably one of the most comprehensive retrothemes i have ever seen.

there are some console-stuff i have never heard off :ph34r: .

cant wait to see what will come next.

..... and of course .... THX

Custom Menus shouldn't matter (except maybe in a few obscure situations). It should still work... I assume you're saying you set it to that theme and it reverts to GameEx's default theme? We'll get to the bottom of this. :)

I tried a number of themes and the all work out of the box. Running Krackerman.s I get the attached log. Exits almost immediately. I have tried turning on customenu, turned off the toolebar and nothing helps. Log talks about preview.

I've tried it on several computers and all produce the same error.

@Adultery I have an updated file that I want to upload again that I think will fix the issues starbuck is having. I will upload an updated zip file tonight after work.

Thanks!

This file also has the 2 new themes included as well. :)

Krakeman

Is it something you could email and I'll test it before you and Adultry upload it., I'm at work but I have access to Gameex here and I could see if it works. Might save you both sometime.

Just checked this theme out, great theme krakerman, but it doesn't quite fit right on my t.v., everything seems to be really small(font characters etc..)

Man, I wish I had a ounce of the skill to make something like this, but unfortunately I don't .