All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Theme Competition Entries

Adultery

• 5 months later...

Theme Title: Retro Arcade HD

Theme Category: Arcade

Theme Version: 1.1

Font: Boulder Regular (Size 20) Font is included.

Theme Description: Theme gets it's inspiration from Hyperspin with emphasis on showcasing the arcade, console, handhelds and other various computer systems thru the years.

Theme Features: Retro Arcade in HD!! Includes over 90 systems!

Date Submitted: 5/12/12

Download URL: http://draclabs.hfc-essentials.net/downloads/themes/Retro%20Arcade%20HD.rar

Download Size: 336 MB

Special thanks!:

Koolbrez67 & manson976 for allowing me to convert their themes from Hyperspin over to GameEx!!

• Like 1

You up this to the download page Krak? I'll add it into the comp thread as soon as I get home.

What's to be confused about? All you have to do is copy the template from the theme thread and post it anywhere. Even your release thread is fine. I handle the copying (the thread is locked so I can keep it clean).

However I still have no download link to use? Did you upload your theme to GameEx? I need the link and the three snaps from there.

PS: If anyone wants to vote for their favorites, just click the "like" button in the Theme Comp thread under your favorite. They will be taken into consideration. Feel free to vote for yourselves too. :)

That is exactly where I uploaded it too last night then I posted like you said to the forum but where was I too find the d/l link as after I uploaded it to GameEx there was not place too see it at all. So can't you see where the confusion comes in???

So you uploaded to the GameEx web site (the spot I linked to) but it's not on the theme page afterwards? Did you PM Tom about it? Sounds like a site bug to me. It's been a minute but as I call it should be up as soon as it's done uploading as long as you did it right.

If you give me 3 snaps I'll add them to your entry. I didn't see there was a link in your release thread, I'll link to that for now.

.:EDIT:. Scratch that, I can't find it anywhere? If you upload it somewhere I'll host it for you until things get sorted.

Theme Title: Basic Space Theme

Theme Type: Cabinet

Theme Version: V4

Theme Resolution: 1280 x 760

Theme Description: Space Backgrounds for all the major emulators

Theme Features: Over 30 individual space backgrounds for emulators; each with it's own logo and picture representation. Most emulator images as well as common icons have been customized. Theme specific sounds have been included. X Box 360 Controller Layouts are included for 8 major emulators as well as the PSD file to alter or create more.

Date Submitted: 04/24/2012

Download URL: http://www.gameex.co...ace%20Theme.zip

Download Size: 147 MB

Additional Notes: I made this with hopes of a theme that was easy to use, visually appealing and included an attention to the small details. Make sure to install the fonts from the folder to see the full theme in action.

post-6663-0-53064900-1335335243_thumb.jp

post-6663-0-17084400-1335335261_thumb.jp

post-6663-0-74812600-1335335276_thumb.pn

post-6663-0-34970000-1335335595_thumb.jp

post-6663-0-99886200-1335335767_thumb.jp

post-6663-0-78129800-1335335783_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Thanks djour! I'll get it up as soon as I can. :)

Great theme, and best of luck in the competition!

• 3 weeks later...

The comp has been extended to January so we can get more entries. C'mon people! Let's get rolling! :)

Too bad they didn't count leap years. The world is already over. :)

How many more entries are needed to be able to complete this competition? I would make some more but my limited photoshop skills increases the time it takes to make a theme to about 3 years :)

I may try another one but i still have nightmares about the last one, after some therapy perhaps

Not enough time chaz? ;)

Drac pulled out so there just needs to be more entries. I'm not gonna extend it again, I promise. I just wanna have more than 4 to choose from. :(

dont get it, why my last post is deleted. too much harsh critic or what?

i want to be a good member, so please tell me what was wrong, so in the future i can keep my mouth shut up. :)