All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> Retro Arcade HD RELEASED!!! <<<

Krakerman

This theme also uses Custom emulator and module layouts so each config filename must match the name/title you give each of your emulators in GameEx's setup wizard. So for example if you name emulator 1 "ATARI 2600 Emulator" then you need to rename the config file to match it so that everything aligns up correctly in the theme. My config files that I am including for each emulator are named probably different than what is on your systems. Shouldn't be to difficult to figure out thou. If any ?'s you know where to ask. :P

*Sniff-sniff* I don't know whether to cry out of happiness that "my boy" has released his first theme or in terror that a monster has been created! :P

Congrats and looking forward to giving it a good once-over!

While everything you have posted looks awesom... have to admit, I'm a little disapointed. I thought this would be available in 4:3. All the systems you are using in the theme are 4:3 (or 3:4 for vertical MAME) and all the screen shots were 4:3 as well. Is there a way within the theme to force things to stretch? Or, will GameEx load it correctly automatically in 4:3?

Yes sir! I'm almost done with it guys...as you can tell in the last week I managed to get alot done. Hopefully the next upload goes better than my last attempt. I'll keep ya posted when I am about to upload it. very soon!