All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> Retro Arcade HD RELEASED!!! <<<

Krakerman

Mmmmmmmm, TI-99/4A. That was my first system! Anyone know if it's actually playable at this point (on arcade controls)? I tried to get it working a while back, but the fact that you have to press 1 or 2 to load the main program was an issue.

Btw (and back on topic), am I missing a link to download this theme, or are you waiting till it's all done to post it? It looks awesome!

Not ready for release yet as I have a ways to go, but it's getting much closer. I have a long list of systems I'm adding to the theme which in part is why it's taking me some time to finish (amongst other things), but it is gonna be well worth it I think.

TI-99 4/A is running great as far as I have tested with my xbox 360 gamepad (Still needs use of a keyboard thou), but not sure about arcade controls but don't see why some games couldn't be configured to work with them.

Not ready for release yet as I have a ways to go, but it's getting much closer. I have a long list of systems I'm adding to the theme which in part is why it's taking me some time to finish (amongst other things), but it is gonna be well worth it I think.

TI-99 4/A is running great as far as I have tested with my xbox 360 gamepad (Still needs use of a keyboard thou), but not sure about arcade controls but don't see why some games couldn't be configured to work with them.

I'd actually use my Logitech Rumblepads more than likely. Although the control panel is much closer to the stick the TI used, I find consoles generally better with a gamepad. Neither the CP or a gamepad will fully emulate how hard that stick used to bite your hand if it was in the wrong spot when jammed in the right direction! Btw, what emu are you using? I've tried a few, but not recently. Except for the keyboard requirement, they generally ran pretty well as I recall.

I don't think that you can get away (very often) from having to use a keyboard on most PC-type system games. As for using a CP, I think it is possible so long as you have a stick and enough buttons to map. I don't think I would care for a CP that looked like a bag of Skittles exploded with the number of buttons that might be required to replace a keyboard... oh.. the horror!

Looks freaking awesome! I don't expect a date (as you said), but is there a list of emulators you are still working through until you are "complete"? If so, approximately how many more to go? I'd take a week per emulator since I suck at Photoshop, but you seem to be knocking these out pretty quickly with GREAT results.

I been doing all this with a free paint program (Paint.net) believe it or not. Well I actually have more than I thought I had left. Around 40 more to go so yes I do have a bit more to complete. This theme has over 90 systems including PC and Text Adventures as well. I'll keep posting updates if you still want to see the progress I am making. I have a few ideas today for the Colecovision so I am gonna go back an tweak it a bit more tonight.