All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> Retro Arcade HD RELEASED!!! <<<

Krakerman

How you guys like that one?

I was debating if I want to show box images on this screen as there just isn't enuff room I don't think and most of the images aren't all the same sizes. Box images as you can tell are displayed on the far left side of the screen. The screen looks a bit squished also as I down sized the image so it doesn't take much space to upload it. This theme is in 1080p :D and looks bitchin on a big screen I must say!

I like the look of the Commodore 64 image better than I do the Atari 2600. In the 2600 image it looks like some of the game character items were just placed for the sake of being there and the flow is more chaotic. I feel more like I am sitting in the midst of a Skittles explosion instead of on the living room floor about to play my favorite 2600 game.

I definitely like it, and much better than the 2600. I would likely use the 800XL or 130XE for my Atari 8-bit images (I tend to be partial to both of these since they were my first and second Atari 8-bit systems and both were used for some extensive game play and to manage my Atari 8-bit BBS back in the day when 2400 BPS was "blazing fast."

Very cool!

I started with the Telstar Pong ... then onto the Atari 2600 which led to Atari 400 after that which my parents got me an actual keyboard replacement for that touchpad the 400 had.

I had my Atari's even when I was in the Navy which is when I got an Atari 130XE system. One of my shipmates had a 800 with tons of games and hardware which I bought from him. All the memories ..... B)

Anyways until this Theme Editor gets fixed my theme won't even load into the editor anymore so I am at a stand still ...

I re-did the 2600 and will post it as soon as this gets fixed hopefully

:o No Guybrush Threepwood image for the Amiga!?

LOL The Amiga had so many great adventure games on it you see, never mind me though. :D

Looking good man, I think the Atari ST theme may be looking a bit empty however... not sure.

I agree with Draco too, about the Atari 2600, but I still think you're doing a great job!

Great work Krakerman, keep it up! I agree with all the suggestions you received until now... Personally I really like the C64, Atari 8-bit and Amiga backgrounds... and my compliments with the monitor you designed... it seems so real and "in context"... I would have never said it is "painted"..

Here are a few game suggestions for the Atari ST:

Dungeon Master

Lemmings

F-15 Strike Eagle

Masterblazer

Great job on the Atari ST monitor! Good pics for them are hard to come by as they were pricey compared to the standard color RGB monitors that were also compatible so not many left in the wild.

Thanks!

Yes ... with the Star Raiders manual and cart that was the idea of laying on the shag playing my favorite game on my parents old Zenith which back then a tv was like a piece of furniture :D

I just wasn't sure about the Missile command box the one with the list of games on it. I had the Atari Text above the Video Computer System just like 2600 boxes, but it kinda conflicts with the Atari 2600 Logo above so I removed it and put the Atari Logo instead. Does that look ok to you?

You should ask original authors first. If they openly stated, in a readme or somewhere else, that you can use their images as you want, you're golden. If not, contact them and I'm sure they'll be willing to give you permission to use their images for your (very good, imho) work.

As a personal note... I want to add that... if they shouldn't respond you, feel free to use the images as you want, better renewed than lost...

I have removed the images and am currently waiting for permission. I was going to add their names within the particular theme since they created the art. So keeping my fingers crossed as they look amazing in action and would like to share with you guys as well.

I'll keep you posted and will repost the images to show everyone when they respond.