All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

So it seems that some of the members here are getting on a bit!.

rockyrocket

Well, first off - Happy Birthday OLD MAN (you can expect to hear that a lot more from now on)!

What to expect? Do you have a wife and kids? IF yes to either or both, expect more grey hairs, receding hair line, bulging waist and a thining wallet. Expect crystal clear long term memory and short term memory going down the shitter. Expect an ever-increasing exploration of the hereafter and your eminent demise. You can expect to find yourself saying GD a lot less as you attempt to make peace and do good by the Almighty. Those are just some of the good things...:blink:

I used to say life begins at 40 when i hit that i said life begins at 45 when i hit that im now saying life begins at 50, guess i`ll never be satisfied lol !

Well my outlook is that it is something to look forward to!.

You dont have all the Uncertainty of youth, you are in a better financial state (hopefully), not trying to hump everything that moves (hopefully, maybe) and dont have anything to prove!.

Physically I still feel very able as i have a very active lifestyle and can still rock climb and mountain bike as well as some of the young pups, so i say bring it on!

Read a qoute last week that said approximately "a man is not old until regret overtakes ambition".

Note to self must find some ambition.

A lot of people say

"your only as old as the woman you feel"

pity i cant find myself a 25 year old blue eyed busty blonde nymphomaniac. lol !