All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Weather Display Problem

Adultery

Sorry to bark about things again, but it seems the weather falls behind my topmost layer in my theme. Since it's optional anyways, can we have either a setting to make it appear over the topmost layer or could you just move it to the top layer? I don't really see the benefit in having this skinned over top of.

Thanks!

Reposting here - I like it in both places depending on the theme and the effect I am trying to create. I would like to see the location (above foreground top-most or below) selectable. Same goes for some of the other elements like the Menu Bar.Being able to move above and below the foreground allows for some interesting effects to be displayed.

An example would be like in the Hexed theme I created where the pattern overlayed some of the text, or a scan line layer effect embedded in the foreground file over the element for consistency with other images (as in the Wall theme I am currently working).

Just throwing this out there; is GameEx using the WeatherChannel.com's feed xml for the weather icon? Reason asking; I just got an email from them today saying the feed is going down, and you have to subscribe to a new API service to use their data.

Just throwing this out there; is GameEx using the WeatherChannel.com's feed xml for the weather icon? Reason asking; I just got an email from them today saying the feed is going down, and you have to subscribe to a new API service to use their data.

Yes it uses their API but it's something Tom will do in code to accommodate the new API for future releases.

Ok, so in theory theres not anything I would have to do on my end, apart from updating to a new version of GameEx once it all happens (announced for October 31st).

I hope my Media Center weather app works after this too. I got a little weather icon on my home page of the Media Center that reads 3 days worth of weather for me.