All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Supermodel 0.2a is out!!!

mesk

You may want to read the information about Super Model 0.2a. While it is better, still has a way to go before being considered out of beta.

Its still alpha,hence the "a". All I mentioned it for was SW Trilogy,I know it was a personal favorite of mine,so I figured it would be for other gamers like myself :)

I havent added it yet,but I have been playing it.

@ Draco what is the deal with that link? :D

"We're no strangers to love

You know the rules ... and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm ... thinkin' of

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you ... understand..."

And btw, here is my command line to run Model 3 -

Supermodel.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]" -res=1024,768 -fullscreen

You can set the resolution that you are using (my cmd line is for 1024 x 768) with the -res= before the -fullscreen. If you don't, it will revert to default Model 3 settings.

Also working on a mapfile for these specific games, stay tuned.

Took a few seconds to whip one up. Here ya go! It can be found from the link in my signature and or here's the direct link to my post.

Beat me to the punch, jerk! :lol: Had mine done and about to post it in the config/mapfile thread. Shoulda checked here before working on it.

Beat me to the punch, jerk! :lol: Had mine done and about to post it in the config/mapfile thread. Shoulda checked here before working on it.

LOL. You took too long. Should have thought of me before even thinking of making one. Took me longer to download the emulator than to make the map file. LOL. Unless you're not taking much time doing it then by all means do it. ;)

• 2 months later...

Having no luck. :( Using the exact command from above:

Supermodel.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]" -res=1024,768 -fullscreen

Games won't run, just goes back to GameEX. Can someone take a look at my log and see what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

Try the following:

Supermodel.exe [ROMFILE] -res=1024,768 -fullscreen

Also is that the res of your monitor? I don't have this emulator to test but according to the documentation, [ROMFILE] would be correct. Please report back. Another note is to be sure you have the rom directory setup inside the emulator itself.

Based on your log that you posted it seems that it's sending this to the command-line why is why it may not be working:

Supermodel.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROM]" -res=1024,768 -fullscreen

My guess is because you're using a MAP file? Usually arcade emulators use the [ROM] convention but I'm thinking this emulator needs the [ROMFILE] convention instead. So if you are using my map file then I suggest trying the following for testing:

Supermodel.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROM].zip" -res=1024,768 -fullscreen

If this works then I'll adjust the MAP file to accommodate this emulator. Please report back.

• 4 weeks later...

Based on your log that you posted it seems that it's sending this to the command-line why is why it may not be working:

Supermodel.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROM]" -res=1024,768 -fullscreen

My guess is because you're using a MAP file? Usually arcade emulators use the [ROM] convention but I'm thinking this emulator needs the [ROMFILE] convention instead. So if you are using my map file then I suggest trying the following for testing:

Supermodel.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROM].zip" -res=1024,768 -fullscreen

If this works then I'll adjust the MAP file to accommodate this emulator. Please report back.

I can confirm that the above command line works with the map file.

I have set the screen res and full screen switch in the config ini file so I guess that the last part is not needed for me but hey it cant hurt!.

Also there is a nice gui/front end available here...

http://www.supermode...ic.php?f=3&t=18

Just had my first game of sw trilogy, works great with a trackball!.