All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

My wifey loves me! LOL!

Adultery

So my wife's birthday was over this past weekend, and she got *me* a present! I still can't believe she managed to find X-Arcade's site and order me something without any help at all! I spent the whole day working on it! Now I'll be gettin hammered tonite and playing bowling til I puke!

I have some more trim work to do (especially around the 2nd monitor, you can see the cables through the gap), and I had to move the 2nd monitor up about 4" to accommodate it, but it's playable. Now I have to order an iPac dammit! Using the controller to press start on 3-button games just isn't doing it for me, and I had to get a mounting plate from Suzo-Happ anyways so I ordered a bunch of buttons and put them in already (1p and 2p start, coin buttons, pinball flipper buttons).

I'll also have to get a new piece of artwork for the CP, and I'm thinking about hitting up Groovy Game Gear for a spinner and steering wheel attachment.

Anyways, here it is in its current state:

Who knew bowling and golf could actually be fun??? LOL!

So my wife's birthday was over this past weekend, and she got *me* a present! I still can't believe she managed to find X-Arcade's site and order me something without any help at all! I spent the whole day working on it! Now I'll be gettin hammered tonite and playing bowling til I puke!

I have some more trim work to do (especially around the 2nd monitor, you can see the cables through the gap), and I had to move the 2nd monitor up about 4" to accommodate it, but it's playable. Now I have to order an iPac dammit! Using the controller to press start on 3-button games just isn't doing it for me, and I had to get a mounting plate from Suzo-Happ anyways so I ordered a bunch of buttons and put them in already (1p and 2p start, coin buttons, pinball flipper buttons).

I'll also have to get a new piece of artwork for the CP, and I'm thinking about hitting up Groovy Game Gear for a spinner and steering wheel attachment.

Anyways, here it is in its current state:

Who knew bowling and golf could actually be fun??? LOL!

NicE! I added a trackball to my homemade hitbox the other day,golden tee golf is fun!

next up I think ill be adding a rotary joystick,so ic an finally play ikari warriors 1-3!!!!

now a spinner is for games like arkanoid,correct?

Yeah, but if you get it from GGG, it also has a neat steering wheel for driving games:

http://groovygamegear.com/webstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=268&zenid=46lrlt7gdpv90c4fffdjefiaa2