All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Images for GameEx

Krakerman

Nice idea. I rarely use Twitter, mostly because I can never remember my login information. I like to read Facebook on my iPod before I go to bed, but I don't really post much. I don't have a cell phone, so all those "social networking" type things don't really appeal to me as something I need to be constantly keeping in touch with and updating. Still, I think it's a cool idea to have them incorporated in GameEx...just further showing the awesome expandable power!

@Krake - I see you are a fan of the reflections! Looks pretty good so far! I have probably tinkered with Paint.NET sometime in the past. You will have to tell us a little about what it is capable of!

If you can do these in Paint, you can probably amaze yourself just on what you already know about/can do in GIMP! You can be crankin stuff out like a wild man! ;)

Only difference is there you can play with different effects and pimpin stuff really easy. Plus it's free! Once the idea's in there, it's easy to shake it loose.

It's really not as intimidating as folks say it is. I promise! I mean if that's what you do in Paint, I bet you'll rock it! :D

I have Gimp and Inkscape as well but haven't leaned how to use them yet. I really like the clean and simple interface of Paint.net and it has a ton of features and uses plugins as well which you can find on the net (Google search). @Draco yeah you really got me into the reflection effect on images. I can thank you for getting me to start making my own and giving back to you guys who have helped me so much. I'll probally start making pack collection from this point on and upload them unless you guys like getting them one by one this way. Let me know I'll do it whatever works for the benefit of all :D

@Krake - I think you are well on your way and thanks for the compliment! I knew you had it in ya, you just needed to be denied a little! :P As my ex-mother-in-law was fond of saying.. "It's better to want than to have." My ex-wife hated it but I knew what she meant. It means through want or desire, we are more appreciative when we achieve something through our own efforts and we are diminished when we are just given something.

As for one at a time or in a pack, I think a pack is the way to go and preserve the legacy that you created for all to enjoy so long as there is a GameEx around. Occasional sneak peeks are cool, however!

Is there a way to create a background image for a custom menu at all? If so what do you name it?

Example: I have a custom menu called Social Network inside that I have a few HTML applications but in GameEx I want to have a background Image display when you select the social network menu. How can this be done in GameEx if possible?

This can't be done unfortunately because anytime you use a section, that page will show. Like any menu that uses the html or program bak will use what's already linked to it. Could be a feature request though!

Here is image pack no.2 for ya all. This one is the Internet Radio Image Pack v1 which includes:

Last.FM (Not mine), SHOUTcast Radio (Not mine), Pandora Radio & iHeart Radio :D A couple of these I found off the net so I included them in this pack anyways as they looked very nice.

Very good! I would recommend completing a comprehensive logo pack. Create a Logo Pack folder, then, for ease, you can have them categorized under folders as you have them grouped now (Social Media, Internet Music, etc.) within the Logo Pack folder. Once complete, zip the Logo Pack folder - this will compress all the files in the folders together in the one zip file.

You can then contact Tom and let him know that you would like to upload a comprehensive logo pack for inclusion on the main site under the Media & Images section. He will send you instructions on how to send to him. This way, all can have access at a centralized location!