All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I got a job - YAY!

Draco1962

Well I got a job.. Remains to be seen if it is THE job, but it is a paying job and, while not paying as much as the old one, I will get to work on PC repairs and network/applications support issues so an opportunity to broaden my skills beyond call center - customer service is always a good thing!

Well I got a job.. Remains to be seen if it is THE job, but it is a paying job and, while not paying as much as the old one, I will get to work on PC repairs and network/applications support issues so an opportunity to broaden my skills beyond call center - customer service is always a good thing!

Congrats!

Thanks! I am really excited to be working again. If anyone is curious, they engage in emergency response to insured that otherwise could not get insurance in Florida for hurricane coverage. They have a great website

that tells it better than I can.

Thanks! I am really excited to be working again. If anyone is curious, they engage in emergency response to insured that otherwise could not get insurance in Florida for hurricane coverage. They have a great website

that tells it better than I can.

Well we hope we don't see less of you due to work. ;)

Congrats and good luck on your new job Draco! I've always wanted a job where I do PC-Repairs, but was always afraid if I DID, it would turn out to be a JOB. I do that stuff for a hobby and love it, but if I get sick of doing it because of the job, I'd no longer be interested in doing it for fun.

Congrats Mike, really good news :)