All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 11.92

Tom Speirs

This release of GameEx brings full integration with GameEx Arcade, instantly and automatically adding over 3500 flash games to the GameEx front end with new games added daily. Once simply enabled the integration works like any other games system in GameEx with full database, favorites, and last played support.

Also in this release Ben Baker fixed a couple of emulator profiles and the GameExtender publisher code and settings have been removed. The issue when exiting statistics is also fixed.

View the full article

This release of GameEx brings full integration with GameEx Arcade, instantly and automatically adding over 3500 flash games to the GameEx front end with new games added daily. Once simply enabled the integration works like any other games system in GameEx with full database, favorites, and last played support.

Also in this release Ben Baker fixed a couple of emulator profiles and the GameExtender publisher code and settings have been removed. The issue when exiting statistics is also fixed.

View the full article

Wow! Thanks Tom & Ben!

I don't think it's pulling all the arcade games from the website. I played Sonic the Hedgehog on the website, but it's not listed in GameEx. Might need doublechecked.

No its not, its only pulling the Mochi related games which is about 75% of them and more as new games are added. Its intentional for a few reasons some out of my control.

• 3 weeks later...

First off, you need to update! LOL

In the setup wizard, select custom -> GameEx Arcade

You only have one option and that's enable/disable.

Unfortunately Advanced Config is no longer supported, will not be updated, and isn't included in new installs. :(

The shift to the Setup Wizard has become permanent.

Don't worry HK. I'm okay with it now. I was just set in my ways and liked doing things a certain way being as I'm oldschool and all. Nothing personal, as a matter of fact I've rather come to enjoy being able to find a setting in a couple clicks as opposed to going through 'the maze'. :)

Since it is integrated in the live GameEx setting, I like it much better. Besides, I got to create a logo file for it in my Custom Menus and ya know I like doing that! LOL!

post-5872-0-16962600-1314274078_thumb.pn