All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Draco's Space Invaders theme resized to 1920 x 1080

mesk

Thought I would post this as many of us now have and use 1080p displays.this excellent theme comes in a native resolution of 1680x1050,but with a little tweaking,it can be done in 1920x1080

1.Open the theme ini and change both the width X height resolution AND the X Y resolution to 1920x1080 (or whatever setting you wish to change it to,I would imagine this would work with any resolution you wish,but thsi is not confirmed as I only have changed to 1920x1080)

2.Open theme editor,open the SI theme and realign the text,both images,the date & time and anything else that is out of place.You may also want to change the font size from 20--->25 in the theme ini as well.save and exit load up GameEX and enjoy!

Special thanks to Draco1962 for donating his time and skills,and creating "kick ass themes" ;)

post-7188-0-86642300-1311882816_thumb.jp