All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Just got my bezel back from the printer!

Adultery

...and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. The guy is great and the price is reasonable!

Very nice work!

Very nice indeed, god i wish i lived in the states, not very mame dedicated people here in the UK :(.

Very nice indeed, god i wish i lived in the states, not very mame dedicated people here in the UK :(.

Ill trade with ya for awhile! I would LOVE to get out of America for awhile.....

@Adultery that is a kick ass bezel,love how you got peach AND daisy in there!

what is that a cigarette case in the background?how much they go for where you are?

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

@mesk: Well as you already know, the cab is Mario themed and what good is Peach without Daisy? ;)

Shitty thing about most print places is they won't touch copyrighted material. When you find a place that does, hang on to 'em.

The tedious part of this bezel was the brick work. I ended up laying each brick individually and flattening a row, then going row by row. Musta took three hours to get it just right! I went through a bunch of foreground designs before I settled on Paper Mario stuff. It's easy to crop and looks nice.

Good eyes mesk! I took that pic at work. Cigs are $7.27+tax for Marlboros, Newports, and Camels. Low tier smokes are $6.00+tax. :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

@mesk: Well as you already know, the cab is Mario themed and what good is Peach without Daisy? ;)

Shitty thing about most print places is they won't touch copyrighted material. When you find a place that does, hang on to 'em.

The tedious part of this bezel was the brick work. I ended up laying each brick individually and flattening a row, then going row by row. Musta took three hours to get it just right! I went through a bunch of foreground designs before I settled on Paper Mario stuff. It's easy to crop and looks nice.

Found an easier way to lay bricks - convert your image into a pattern. B)

Sure! Let me go get my digital camera right quick.

.:EDIT:. It was hard to get a good shot using my kid's Lego camera (LOL I know) but I mislaid the good one. Here's a shot of the installed bezel. I had the star cut out to accommodate the web cam, and I got a piece of yellow foam from the craft store to fill the void around it and keep the lens from bleeding in light from behind the plastic. I think it came out pretty nice. :)