All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Wow lost a TON of respect for Mortal Kombat and

mesk

NRS (the devlopers) for weeks they have not been telling us the 4th DLC character was going to be well today they did.and it is FREDDY KRUEGER

I mean could they have dug up anyone less significant? what makes it worse,it isnt even based on Robert England,you know they Freddy that the majority of MK players actually know,its based on whatever his name is that played him in 2010.

First a recalled MoBo,now this nonsense.bad things come in 3's.whats next? :o

Actually this is a good day.My new MoBo was @ the door @ 9:12am after ordering it @ 1:15 yesterday afternoon you cannot beat amazon prime :)

and the cab rig is up and running again! im typing this message on it

NRS (the devlopers) for weeks they have not been telling us the 4th DLC character was going to be well today they did.and it is FREDDY KRUEGER

I mean could they have dug up anyone less significant? what makes it worse,it isnt even based on Robert England,you know they Freddy that the majority of MK players actually know,its based on whatever his name is that played him in 2010.

First a recalled MoBo,now this nonsense.bad things come in 3's.whats next? :o

I love the new MK, much more than I ever thought I could. Then to top it all off I got to meet Ed Boon the creator and programmer of MK, he even signed my copy of it and I got a pic to prove it.

This was at California extreme next to my friend Bills homemade MK9 cab.

Sweetness!

post-816-0-07265400-1311367198_thumb.jpg

post-816-0-37238000-1311367216_thumb.jpg

I love the new MK, much more than I ever thought I could. Then to top it all off I got to meet Ed Boon the creator and programmer of MK, he even signed my copy of it and I got a pic to prove it.

This was at California extreme next to my friend Bills homemade MK9 cab.

Sweetness!

thats kick ass Brian! I love the new MK & all MK as well,but Freddy as a kombatant??! well the MK team has always been one to innovate

MK 2011 the first game you get to play as a pedophile in!

what are your thoughts on him or any of the DLC? I thought they all were great,even though Skarlet is a bit overpowered with her 45% no meter midscreen combo's

thats kick ass Brian! I love the new MK & all MK as well,but Freddy as a kombatant??! well the MK team has always been one to innovate

MK 2011 the first game you get to play as a pedophile in!

what are your thoughts on him or any of the DLC? I thought they all were great,even though Skarlet is a bit overpowered with her 45% no meter midscreen combo's

Well, I bought an xbox just for this game as I played it and was instantly brought back. I feel like I used to when playing againset friends and they re-did the levels with so much love.

The characters I have played and downloaded, like Skarlet do seem over powered but they are always balancing the game so perhaps a fix is on the way.

In terms of the characters, I like the idea of Freddy, sure its a movie character and not some made up new mk character. I think its fun and brings me cak to the Mk vs street figher or who would win in a fight this guy versus that guy.. Hell they even made a freddy vs jason move.

Considering Freddys bloodlust and mks bloodlust.. I think it fits and is much more interesting than just another ninja.

Well, I bought an xbox just for this game as I played it and was instantly brought back. I feel like I used to when playing againset friends and they re-did the levels with so much love.

The characters I have played and downloaded, like Skarlet do seem over powered but they are always balancing the game so perhaps a fix is on the way.

In terms of the characters, I like the idea of Freddy, sure its a movie character and not some made up new mk character. I think its fun and brings me cak to the Mk vs street figher or who would win in a fight this guy versus that guy.. Hell they even made a freddy vs jason move.

Considering Freddys bloodlust and mks bloodlust.. I think it fits and is much more interesting than just another ninja.

Yea im a Ninja Fan! was really hoping Tremor would be the last DLC.Good news is maybe there will be more DLC characters in the future,I know there is a indie developer who made a game called TERRORDROME,not sure if you have heard of it but WB has requested he remove both Freddy & Jason from it,since WB owns the rights to both im expecting Jason to make a appearance sooner then later...which if they follow the same path as before we will get 3 MK characters & 1 guest.I certainly can live with that.

Nice to know there is another MK fan in these forums ;)