All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Opus Technologia 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Opus Technologia theme. This theme leverages background videos throughout to provide a pleasant yet futuristic vibe, especially when combined with the Pirulen font and "Tarcisio" styled wheel logos and spinball logos.

Go to https://forums.gameex.com/forums/topic/28216-spinball-tarcisio-style-gameex-logo-files/#comment-217971 for details regarding new Tarcisio styled wheel and Spinball logos or go to FTP location for download on the GameEx FTP at /-GameEx-/Draco1962_Projects/Tarc-Style_Logos/Spinball within the various subfolders.

To Use this theme:
1. Create Opus Technologia folder under GameEx Arcade Edition\THEMES\
2. Unzip to \GameEx Arcade Edition\THEMES\Opus Technologia folder.
3. You will need to manually edit your gameex.ini file located within the \GameEx Arcade Edition\CONFIG\ folder. 
4. Once you have the .ini open, hit CTRL+F and type Theme and change the line Theme=Default to Theme=Opus Technologia. 
5. To use the Pirulen font, you will need to install the included prirulen.ttf file by "double-clicking" the file, then click Install.

Enjoy!

User Feedback