All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Generate Loading Videos 3.1.0

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

This is the latest release of my "Generate loading Videos" from playfield program.

The idea started when PinballX introduced loading Videos and @scutters modified his "Loading Video & Image Changer (de-randomiser) "

With Scutters his plugin and this program (and a lot of creativity of yourself), you can create your loading video's per table.

Version 3 of this program, makes it much easier than the previous version I created. And more flexible.

The settings interface can now easily add 'animations' (.gif, .apng or .mp4), you can choose the location where the animation should be added to playfield image
And you can choose if you want to use an overlay (Some overlays already included)

When set everything up, the program will create from your playfield video , a video with the animation on top (and if you choose an overlay, that will be placed above the playfield video and under the animation)

Setup :

• Download the zip file , and extract all to the same folder
    • Download the individual animations that you want to use as well
  • Run CreateLoadingVideos.exe
    • Select the PinballX system where you want to create the videos for
    • Go to tab 'animations', and setup your Animations path. 
      Put all your animations in that folder.
    • Click on Add to add an entry, select your animation, select the overlay (or use the checkbox to not use an overlay) and set the location where you want the animation
    • Exit the program if all is setup correctly
    • Run CreateLoadingVideos.exe every time you add/modify your playfield videos
      The program will create missing loading videos and re-create loading videos if your playfield video is newer.
      It will randomly pick an animation that was setup.

A big thanks to @scutters
He created some animations,
tested the program and helped with ideas on it 

if you create Videos of your playfield yourself (and with every update of the table), uses Scutters his de-randomizer plugin and this tools to generate the videos, it will look like a seamless start from front-end to the emulator itself.

Some examples video's 

Baywatch.gif

ACDC2.gif

24_2.gif

24.gif

What's New in Version 3.1.0   See changelog

Released

New Loading videos.zip uploaded

Added option to create new loading videos when playfield video is updated
This will give you a smoother transition when you updated the playfield and re-created the playfield video as well

Run settings file to enable this function (of by default).

EDIT  : re-uploaded as the zip File was removed

• Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments