All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Visual Pinball Wheel Images - Animated Backglass Style 1.0.92

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Backglasses are there to attract you to the table, the PinballX wheel serves the same purpose - the wheel images in this pack combine the two, backglass animated wheels

All images are 800*600 as the 4:3 ratio seems to the best general fit amongst the different backglass size ratios and i wanted the size of the image to be consistent so they occupy the same space as each other on screen in PinballX. Over 1000 images in this pack, all in GIF format regardless of whether or not the backglass is actually animated or not (most are). Gif format is limited to 256 colour so file sizes are kept low (>1000 wheels for <300MB :))

Also available to download is a simple full screen underlay image which you can use with the gif images as is, or as a template if you want. To use it make sure you set 'Underlay image type' to 'Fill screen' in PinballX Display Settings and then place the underlay in the PinballX\Media\Images folder (for use as a global underlay) or rename it to match your Visual Pinball system name and place it in PinballX\Media\System Underlays to use as an underlay for one system.

Examples can be see in the previews, and in use look like this using the underlay;

If you have a table with no backglass gif and want to keep everything with the same look and feel then so long as you have a backglass video you can build you own on https://ezgif.com/, or you could just use a static backglass image (as .png or .gif) if you want. Either way i'd recommend keeping to the 4:3 size ratio.

Note for members with GameEx subscriptions - the images have also been uploaded to the FTP (under PinballX\Media\Visual Pinball\Wheel Images). On the FTP they are named as 'tablename[backglass style].gif' for easy identification and file import via PinballX Database Manager.

Thanks - Rajo Joey and other media contributors, i'm not a table collector like some so most of the images in the pack use the content of backglass videos i did not record and i couldn't have made them without theirs. Of course, biggest thanks  to all the Backglass creators @wildman, @hauntfreaks,  Blacksad, @nestorgian, @HiRez00, @stefanaustria@chucky87, @editoy , @32assassin + all the others (sorry if i missed you out, drop me a message and i'll add you!). 

What's New in Version 1.0.92   See changelog

Released

Added wheels for SpongeBob, Exorcist, Wednesday, Cenobite & Mephisto

• Like 3

User Feedback