All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Kuma War

mesk

Hello all my GameEx friends! Today I stumbled upon a free to play,multiplyer FPS called KUMA WAR

It features real life events from the 2 wars in Iraq & Afghanistan.For instance I just stormed OBL's compound,killed him,collected intel then destroyed the downed chopper before hightailing it out of there.It is pretty cool,and best of all it is FREE.

So I was wondering if maybe you guys are into it we could start a GameEx clan.not only is there somewhere around 107 missions available,there are also other games such as a mafia game,WWI,WWII,Vietnam,Civil war,and a really interesting looking game called predator where you play a lion stalking prey.So if you want to try it out and let me know if it would be something you are interested in via this thread or a pm.