All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

A WTF? Moment sponsored by Hackers!

Adultery

Hackers post phony Tupac story on PBS website

I LOL'd hard when I saw the "screen grab" of the alleged story:

capt.41cbf8a430694136b95f1faefab6aa8f-41cbf8a430694136b95f1faefab6aa8f-0.jpg?x=400&y=250&q=85&sig=7d2jYDo7q0SK8h0keko8dw--

Ahh it gets funnier:

Greetings' date=' Internets. We just finished watching WikiSecrets and were less than impressed. We decided to sail our Lulz Boat over to the PBS servers for further… perusing. As you should know by now, not even that fancy-ass fortress from the third shitty Pirates of the Caribbean movie (first one was better!) can withhold our barrage of chaos and lulz. Anyway, unnecessary sequels aside… wait, actually: second and third Matrix movies sucked too! Anyway, say hello to the insides of the PBS servers, folks. They best watch where they’re sailing next time.[/quote']

And of course, all interviews with hackers go just as planned, right?

“I was gonna write about Obama choking to death on a marshmallow' date=' but I figured Tupac would be funnier,” he says.

Though Anonymous is a name associated with a loosely-knit, often anarchic collective of cyber vigilantes and online pranksters, supporters typically avoid targeting media companies as a mark of respect for freedom of the press. The attacks on Fox and PBS, a public service broadcaster, would seem to go against that. But Whirlpool’s response to this criticism is simply another meme: “U mad bro.”[/quote']

I love teh interwebz! :)